Online Marketing Wollongong – New to the field of advertising? Don’t be afraid, Be adventurous!
Online Marketing is a fascinating area which you should try for your local Wollongong business if you hope to boost your SEO campaign. The ideal place to turn to is Google AdWords to discover how to use advertising, another area is Facebook ads, but let’s start today with running through a few tips about Google AdWords and its affect upon SEO and Advertising.
Start off by visiting https://www.google.com.au/adwords/
From here you can start off on your grand quest of Google advertising.
But right before you start, know this:
- You will not see growth until you commit– don’t merely spend $1 and expect amazing results.
- You have to let your ad campaign run for a minimum of a week– if you try and decipher the results before this you will not see what actually happens, there is often a peak of interest at the start, which will resolve after a week.
- And there are furthermore two distinct systems in Google AdWords. There is AdWords ‘classic’ as well as Google AdWords ‘Express’.
- You can make an advertisement for your Wollongong company through Express far more quickly than classic AdWords, on the other hand you will have less options and less tools.
- Your Ad Campaigns don’t carry between the two systems, so you can’t manage an express ad from Classic AdWords.
So It is very simple to establish your campaign, simply Google AdWords, click on ‘start campaign’ and you are one your way! Simply choose your location (such as Wollongong) and your Budget. But I have always found the part that people find tough is understanding what to actually write for your ad.
The headline is the name of an ad. It needs to be enticing and eye-catching! It needs to be contained in only twenty-five characters. Note: the headline can’t be combined with the descriptions.
Description 1 and 2.
The description shows the title and provides a great call-to-action (CTA) to prompt the reader to click on your ad for Wollongong. Please note that the two lines can either be composed of two parts of a sentence or two small sentences. It can be read at one time. So you can start a sentence in the description 1 and finish it in the description 2– that’s absolutely fine. However, wach description line can not extend past thirty-five characters.
It is the URL presented on the ad but it could be different from the real one if it is too lengthy or too complex. A display URL can include the keyword or the search intent in the URL path to become more relevant.
Official Rules for Writing Ads.
- Only one exclamation mark, and absolutely no exclamation mark in the headline.
- Do not use the word ‘click’ or anything that is inconsistent with the performance of Google searches as per their policy.
- No misusing of upper case.
- Respect the character limits.
All the policies for Google ads are outlined here:
The preview also presents you how your ad will look on traditional searches as well as on mobile searches and for other engines so you can comprehend how your ad will look for all options. Once you are happy, click ‘Save’ and you will now have completed your very first AdWords Ad for your Wollongong business!
So I have aimed to give you a little bit of an awareness of where you can start with Online Marketing in Wollongong, but there are so many other elements which will require your attention as your business grows. My advice is that you have to start learning more and more, and the fact that you are checking out this blog is a good beginning because free information like this can help you combine it all together. If you are searching for even more though, and what to put this into practice, then you may want to start thinking about an SEO company to boost your Online Marketing. And so, if you have any questions, or simply want to chat, simply call Internet Marketing Experts Wollongong on 1300 595 013 or visit, www.internetmarketingexpertsWollongong.com.au.